In 2019 WREN Learning will be hosting a series of three Industry Breakfast Events. This is a great opportunity to hear the latest research on a topic relevant to organisational development and leadership, acquire busy-proof practices to implement in your workplace and then engage in a ‘round table’ discussion about the information presented, sharing ideas and stories.
Industry Breakfast Events give leaders the opportunity to;
- Get the latest research on a topic that impacts the bottom line of your business
- Gain ready-to-use tools and techniques to bring back to your workplace
- Engage in an open round table discussion with peers
- Talk about a topic relevant to today’s workplaces
- Appreciate the common nature of challenges and issues across industries
- Share knowledge and ideas
Our learning event attendees are: Human Resource Managers/Directors, People and Culture Managers, Organisational Development Managers, Department Managers, Managers, General Managers and CEOs.
|Venue:||Level 1 Grace Park Hawthorn Club,
6 Hilda Crescent, Hawthorn 3122
|Times:||7.30 – 9.00am|
|Inclusions:||Light breakfast including juices/coffee/tea.|
|Fee:||$54.00 including GST|
|Bookings:||Spaces are Limited. Bookings are essential, please see dates below.|