A key aspect of leadership is the ability to engage and motivate employees toward individual, team and organisational goals. This is achieved through a systematic and structured approach to employee performance management.
This workshop covers the skills and strategies leaders need to guide employees through the key stages of the performance management cycle, including planning, managing, reviewing and rewarding performance.
During the workshop we share research, legislation and best practice through a series of practical activities that will give participants the confidence to follow a performance management structure that maximises employee engagement and performance.
– Understand the key stages of the performance management cycle
– Understand and apply techniques to plan, prepare and conduct
– Performance Review meetings
– Confidently work with processes and supporting materials
– Assess employees against objective competencies
– Apply model for developing work objectives
– Apply models for coaching and joint problem solving
– Identify gaps and create targeted Development Plans
– Link employee Development Plans with strategic organisational goals
– Deliver feedback with confidence and sensitivity